- Preparation of Drawings.
- Detailed Estimation and costing .
- Coordination among unit heads/Maintenance /Consultant and contractors.
- Ensure Quality works /Knowledge of IS Codes and Specifications.
- Preparations of Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports.
- Monitoring the progress Schedule along with Base Line Program.
- Preparation of Contractors Bills and Certifications.
- Deviation in Scope of work to be highlighted well in advance and proper approvals to be placed before commencement.
- Preparation of work order request/work Completion report in Oracle ERP.
- Obtaining approvals from statutory bodies.
- Preparation of as built Drawing after completion of work.
- Ensure safety environment before /during/after work progress.
- Ensure work permits related to safety/Maintenance/Electrical/to be obtained before commencement of any work.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Sami Labs Limited
"The vision of a research scientist and a passionate entrepreneur takes on social and commercial expressions." This, in short, explains the genesis and growth of Sami Labs"
Founded by Dr. Muhammed Majeed, an internationally acclaimed scientist and entrepreneur in the area of "Alternative Medicine", Sami Labs Limited is a research-oriented multinational health science company and a leading producer of nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals, standardized herbal extracts, fine chemicals, specialty chemicals, and probiotics. The Government of India honored Sami Labs Limited with the National Award for Quality Products (Basic Drugs) in the year 1994 and the Prestigious DSIR award in the year 2002. The company is endowed with independent research divisions including Natural drugs, Phytochemistry, Synthetic Chemistry, Tissue Culture, Biotechnology, Analytical R&D, Biological Research, Microbiology, and Formulations R&D, all of which coordinate in a synergistic work model to create products meeting international standards.
With its 120 world-class scientists who are working tirelessly to discover and develop standardized natural ingredients that make life better, over 5,000 acres of contract farming and commitment to sustainable development, Sami Labs Ltd. continues to develop innovative, patented nutraceutical and cosmeceutical products for its clients.
Sami Labs has close to 200 US and International patents awarded and several more in the process, all products manufactured by Sami Labs are formulated in accordance with the global standards.
A solid foundation for dreams - Sami has seven state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities across the globe equipped with a continuous extraction plant with 30-40 tones extraction capacity of herbal raw material per day. An important aspect of the closed solvent recovery system in this facility is that the environmental pollution due to the release of solvent vapors is diminished. All the facilities are accreditated with ISO22000:2005, FSSAI. Sami Labs is the first company which installed a Super Critical Fluid Extraction facility in collaboration with IIT Bombay with Indian technology. In this technology, only liquid carbon dioxide is used in its supercritical stage as an extraction solvent, which is inert and eco-friendly and it is completely recycled and nothing is let out. To its credit, Sami has over 30 national and international awards.
Contact Company:Sami Labs Limited
Address :19/1 & 19/2, Peenya Industrial AR 1 MN 2 PH