Roles and responsibilities
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Working out the Manpower and material resources needed.
- Drafting a timescale for the job.
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality control programs.
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates.
- Preparation and implementing standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ensuring the food safety aspects w.r.t work carried out in the factory.
- Initiating, corrective measures to prevent the occurrence of product non conformance.
- Initiating, recommending and providing solutions to problems related to product food safety and verifying that the solutions are effective.
- Controlling further processing until all conditions are satisfactory.
- Implementing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and identifying training needs.
- Monitoring House Keeping activities in the Plant.
- All other routine work instructed by your reporting authority.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Chemistry, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Chemical
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Sami Labs Limited
"The vision of a research scientist and a passionate entrepreneur takes on social and commercial expressions." This, in short, explains the genesis and growth of Sami Labs"
Founded by Dr. Muhammed Majeed, an internationally acclaimed scientist and entrepreneur in the area of "Alternative Medicine", Sami Labs Limited is a research-oriented multinational health science company and a leading producer of nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals, standardized herbal extracts, fine chemicals, specialty chemicals, and probiotics. The Government of India honored Sami Labs Limited with the National Award for Quality Products (Basic Drugs) in the year 1994 and the Prestigious DSIR award in the year 2002. The company is endowed with independent research divisions including Natural drugs, Phytochemistry, Synthetic Chemistry, Tissue Culture, Biotechnology, Analytical R&D, Biological Research, Microbiology, and Formulations R&D, all of which coordinate in a synergistic work model to create products meeting international standards.
With its 120 world-class scientists who are working tirelessly to discover and develop standardized natural ingredients that make life better, over 5,000 acres of contract farming and commitment to sustainable development, Sami Labs Ltd. continues to develop innovative, patented nutraceutical and cosmeceutical products for its clients.
Sami Labs has close to 200 US and International patents awarded and several more in the process, all products manufactured by Sami Labs are formulated in accordance with the global standards.
A solid foundation for dreams - Sami has seven state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities across the globe equipped with a continuous extraction plant with 30-40 tones extraction capacity of herbal raw material per day. An important aspect of the closed solvent recovery system in this facility is that the environmental pollution due to the release of solvent vapors is diminished. All the facilities are accreditated with ISO22000:2005, FSSAI. Sami Labs is the first company which installed a Super Critical Fluid Extraction facility in collaboration with IIT Bombay with Indian technology. In this technology, only liquid carbon dioxide is used in its supercritical stage as an extraction solvent, which is inert and eco-friendly and it is completely recycled and nothing is let out. To its credit, Sami has over 30 national and international awards.
Recruiter Name:Thirtha Prasad
Contact Company:Sami Labs Limited
Address :19/1 & 19/2, Peenya Industrial AR 1 MN 2 PH, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560058,India